Baker’s Green Acres Poultry Processing Butcher Shop
OPEN FOR THE 2019 SEASON FROM MAY THROUGH NOVEMBER. Contact us to GET SCHEDULED TODAY!
Drop off is on Thursday, with processing on Friday. Pick up is Friday evening. Processing season runs from May until the end of November. Quick, professional service!
Basic service includes cleaning, cooling, bagging the bird in a freezer-weight bag, and labeling it with what it is, date, and weight.
- Chickens: 0-6 lb: $4.00/bird
- 6-8 lb: $4.50/bird
- over 8 lb: $5.00/bird
- Layer hens, roosters, Guinea fowl: same as chickens
- Turkeys: $9.00/bird
- $0.50/lb. over 20# dressed weight
- $2.00 for a full giblet bag in turkey
- Ducks: $6.00/bird
- Ducks are plucked as best we can unless specified to skin them.
- Geese: $9.00/bird
- Geese are plucked as best we can unless specified to skin them.
- Rabbits: $5.00/rabbit
- $8.00/rabbit and skin
- Vacuum sealing: $0.50/bird (not available for turkeys or chickens over 7 lb.)
- Peeling gizzards: $0.50/Gizzard
- Cut in halves or quarters: $1.50/bird. One bird per bag.
- Cut for boneless, skinless breast: $ 2.50/bird.
We’ve been helping people put their birds and rabbits in their freezer since 2005. With 13 (and counting) years of service, we offer you premium quality, “we can do that” processing, ensuring your birds are clean and ready to use when you take them out of your freezer.
You can see the crew in action in this video: Processing chickens at Baker’s Green Acres
Baker’s Green Acres, Inc.
Mark & Jill Baker
1579 Brinks Rd.
Marion, MI 49665
FUN IN THE SHOP: MEET THE CHICKEN PROCESSING TEAM We have a day off in the shop today. The chicken processing shop is usually humming on Fridays, which is when we do custom chicken processing. The weekly routine is that people who have scheduled their birds...