Bakers Green Acres Poultry Processing is a USDA Exempt butcher shop.
OPEN FOR THE 2018 SEASON FROM MAY THROUGH NOVEMBER. Contact us to GET SCHEDULED TODAY!
Drop off is on Thursday, with processing on Friday. Pick up is Friday evening. Processing season runs from mid to late April until the end of November. Quick, professional service!
We’ve been helping people put their birds and rabbits in their freezer since 2005. With 12 (and counting) years of service, we offer you premium quality, “we can do that” processing, ensuring your birds are clean and ready to use when you take them out of your freezer.
You can see the crew in action in this video: Processing chickens at Baker’s Green Acres
Basic service includes cleaning, cooling, bagging the bird in a freezer weight bag, and labeling it with what it is, date, and weight.
- Chickens: 0-6 lb: $4.00/bird
- 6-8 lb: $4.50/bird
- over 8 lb: $5.00/bird
- Layer hens, roosters, Guinea fowl: same as chickens
- Turkeys: $9.00/bird
- $0.25/lb. over 20# dressed weight
- $0.75 for a full giblet bag in turkey
- Ducks: $6.00/bird
- Ducks are plucked as best we can unless specified to skin them.
- Geese: $9.00/bird
- Geese are plucked as best we can unless specified to skin them.
- Rabbits: $5.00/rabbit
- $9.00/rabbit and skin
- Vacuum sealing: $0.50/bird (not available for turkeys or chickens over 7 lb.)
- Peeling gizzards: $0.50/gizzard
- Cut in halves or quarters: $1.50/bird. One bird per bag.
- Cut for boneless, skinless breast: $3.50/bird.