OPEN FOR THE 2020 SEASON FROM APRIL THROUGH NOVEMBER.
Call the farm- To book your butcher date.
Drop off is on Thursday, with processing on Friday. Pick up is Friday evening.
Quick, professional service!
Basic service includes cleaning, cooling, bagging the bird in a freezer-weight bag, and labeling it with what it is, date, and weight.
- Chickens: 0-6 lb: $4.00/bird
- 6-8 lb: $4.50/bird
- over 8 lb: $5.00/bird
- Layer hens, roosters, Guinea fowl: same as chickens
- Turkeys: $9.00/bird
- $0.50/lb. over 20# dressed weight
- $2.00 for a full giblet bag in turkey
- Ducks: $6.00/bird
- Ducks are plucked as best we can unless specified to skin them.
- Geese: $9.00/bird
- Geese are plucked as best we can unless specified to skin them.
- Rabbits: $5.00/rabbit
- $8.00/rabbit and skin
- Vacuum sealing: $0.50/bird (not available for turkeys or chickens over 7 lb.)
- Peeling gizzards: $0.50/Gizzard
- Cut in halves or quarters: $1.50/bird. One bird per bag.
- Cut for boneless, skinless breast: $ 2.50/bird.
We’ve been helping people put their birds and rabbits in their freezer since 2005. With 15 (and counting) years of service, we offer you premium quality, “we can do that” processing, ensuring your birds are clean and ready to use when you take them out of your freezer.
You can see the crew in action in this video: Processing chickens at Baker’s Green Acres
Baker’s Green Acres, Inc.
Mark & Jill Baker
1579 Brinks Rd.
Marion, MI 49665
Spicy Chicken Rub: spice up that grilled chicken! This past week we harvested most of this batch of chickens from the field. The nutrients from the green grass make all the difference in the chicken. We've had a lot of rain this summer and the grass is very rich. ...