Whether you’re gathering information for your future homestead, or looking for chemical free ways to grow your own food now, biochar (activated charcoal for the homestead farm) is an invaluable resource for your soil and animals. You can hack the soil building process by using this soil conditioner in your garden. You can also grow your animals drug-free using biochar.
Here are a few of the benefits for you, your soil, and your animals:
- Detoxification: from a drug or other toxin exposure
- Diarrhea (be sure to drink lots of water with it to avoid constipation)
- Gas and bloating
- Infections: both internal and external (makes a great poultice)
- Reduce the effects of radiation
- Support the liver (lower cholesterol, reduce toxin load, help clear the colon so the lymphatic system works properly)
- Water and air purification
- Water retention
- Slow release of minerals for plant use
- Houses, protects, and helps propagate soil bacterias, funguses, and other beneficial organisms
Biochar is easy to make with a little know-how and this video course will give you all the know-how you need to do it yourself. You’ll get a detailed materials list and instructions plus an exact “how to” video so you can get started producing charcoal for your homestead today!