Save money and time with this basic process of castrating your male piglets. Learn from the video, along with a list of items needed and how to get started, how to castrate your own male piglets. You’ll get detailed video instruction that will enable you to take care of your piglets on farm, quick and relatively easy. There are many ways to do this job, and this is the way Mark has done it for nearly 20 years on Baker’s Green Acres. Get your videos today and increase your homestead independence and skills.
Some people swear by boar meat, and some don’t mind the taste, but most people prefer to castrate their male pigs to avoid “boar taint.” Boar taint is a particular gamey flavor unique to intact male pigs. Strong spices can cover it up, mostly. The best way to have premium tasting pork with your feeder pigs is to castrate them when they are young. It’s a fairly easy procedure with a little instruction.
Get your video course so you can
- have premium flavored pork from your homestead.
- simplify your process by keeping male and female feeder pigs together.
- save time by not having to make arrangements with and transport pigs to the vet
- save $$$ by doing it yourself
- save stress on your piglets because they don’t have to be contained and transported on top of the procedure
Get your videos today and grow your homestead independence!